- traditional handicraft
- fair and sustainable production
The mug sits well in the hand and is suitable for both tea and coffee. You can also use the mug as a small vase or toothbrush mug.
- Material: Stoneware
- Measures: D: 8,5 cm, H: 11 cm
- filling quantity: 300 ml
- Series: Lia
- Colour: dark blue, old pink
- Fired at almost 1200°C, making the article extremely shock-resistant
- With the reactive glaze applied by hand, two glazes react with each other and ensure a unique colour gradient. This makes each article unique.
- As it is a handmade natural product, small variations in shape and colour are possible and give the tableware its character.
To ensure that you can enjoy your dishes for a long time, we recommend gentle washing with standard dishwasher tabs. We advise against aggressive detergents with citrus additives.
- Microwave proof
- Suitable for ovens up to 240°C