Belmira plate small
- traditional handicraft
- fair and sustainable production
The small plate from the Belmira series is suitable for breakfast, side dishes or desserts.
- Material: Stoneware
- Diameter: 22 cm
- Series: Belmira
- Colour: taupe, turquoise, blue
- Fired at almost 1200°C, making the article extremely shock-resistant
- Through the high temperature while firing there can occur crackles through the glaze which is characterisic for Belmira line and does not affect the use of the dishes.
- With the reactive glaze applied by hand, two glazes react with each other and create a unique colour gradient. This makes each article unique.
- As it is a handmade natural product, small variations in shape and colour are possible and give the tableware its character.
To ensure that you can enjoy your dishes for a long time, we recommend gentle washing with standard dishwasher tabs. We advise against aggressive detergents with citrus additives.
- Microwave proof
- Suitable for ovens up to 240°C