Belmira dip dish
- traditional handicraft
- fair and sustainable production
You can also use the small dip bowl as a tapas bowl or to serve snacks like nuts. We use they also for storing jewellery or other small objects.
- Series: Belmira
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: D: 11 cm H: 3,5 cm
- Colour: taupe, turquoise
Fired at almost 1200°C, making the article extremely shock-resistant
- With the reactive glaze applied by hand, two glazes react with each other and ensure a unique colour gradient. This makes each article unique.
- As it is a handmade natural product, small deviations in shape and colour as well as irregularities are possible and give the tableware its character.
To ensure that you can enjoy your dishes for a long time, we recommend gentle washing with standard dishwasher tabs. We advise against aggressive detergents with citrus additives.
- Microwave proof
- Suitable for ovens up to 240°C